Sunday, January 25, 2015

RIP - Remedios Gogo Toves Guerrero - Funeral Service - Riverside/Moreno Valley, CA

Hafa Adai,

I need your help - my Aunt, my dad's younger sister, Remedio Toves Guerrero, died last week and we would like to see if you could eblast this out to our community.  She is a frequent visitor to San Diego.  She is very dear to me.

Short sweet note: I graduated from US Navy here at NTC in 1967, she and her family were then living in Buena Park, CA, 8 small kids none were High School age yet, husband (Jesus Guerrero) working two jobs.  She took a bus from Buena Park to Santa Ana to San Diego to attend my graduation ceremony.  Isn't that something?  Not only did she come by bus, she brought along in a brown shopping bag, fiesta food from finadenne, fried chicken, red rice, salad and other food.  We had the most memorable luncheon after graduation on one of the small open patch of grass in the area.  We only had 45 minutes to 1 hour at that time to share. 

Benco Toves













No comments:

Post a Comment