Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Steffy's Sunday Post Column: Robert J. Steffy: Competent No-Hit Pitch - 2015-12-20

I am certain that your spouse is always there for you. This column is about my best friend and husband, Steff. It's my way of letting him know that I don't take him for granted and although I didn't appreciate him creating interference during my situational play at the Guerrero Softball Field, I am fortunate that he continues to cover me in every way a friend and husband would.

As a little boy, Spence loved hearing this story. He'd laugh out loud and after he caught his breath he said, "Tell it again Mommy."
Now, its immortalized in print. I'm sure Steff would love to hear what you have to say about the dent on his chest. Little Spence looked for it. 

Migai Na Si Yu’os Ma’åsi
"Life is a crude inventor; fiction will only be convincing if it is more artful than life." Carmel Bird

Rlene Santos Steffy
Ethnographer/Oral Historian
MARC Research Associate
University of Guam
210 Archbishop Flores St.
Hagåtña, Guam 96910-5189





No comments:

Post a Comment