Thursday, February 28, 2013

8th Annual Women's Art Show - March 1 - 8, 2013

I am writing to invite you to the Eighth Annual Women's Art Show with opening reception tomorrow night starting at 6:30 p.m. at the Infiniti Art Gallery. This invitation is a bit late because I decided only two nights ago to display several pieces of body ornamentation that I carved last year. It may come as a bit of a surprise to learn that I have been apprenticing under Carver/Artisan Julie "Jill" Benavente, but I have and will be displaying my work next to hers tomorrow night.

If you are unable to make it tomorrow night, you'll have until March 8, so I hope that you can make it up there sometime. The presentations are as diverse as the women who created them.

Hope to see you there. 




Mås Rikuetdo/Best Regards
si R

"Life is a crude inventor; fiction will only be convincing if it is more artful than life." Carmel Bird








Rlene Santos
Steffy
MARC Research Associate
Ethnographer/Oral Historian
University of Guam
210 Archbishop Flores St.
Hagåtña, Guam 96910
voice: (671) 888-1010

No comments:

Post a Comment